Fly Formula CC Rockstar Snowmobile Helmet
Free U.S. Shipping
$ 489.95 US
- The Formula CC's Adaptive Impact System (AIS) whose high-performance ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials- including RHEON, a leading edge visco-elastic material- is fine tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets. Tested to exceed ECE and DOT standards, The Formula CC helmet redefines expectations in helmet technology and performance.
- ECE / DOT approved
- Tri-weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont? Kevlar® and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy
- Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high-speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar, creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and stainless-steel D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents Soft fleece helmet bag included