BOSS Seats for Polaris PRO RMK, RMK, Indy, Dragon, SwitchBack, IQ Shift, RMK Assault
- PRO-RMK, RMK, 2011 - 2013
- Dragon, RMK 2008 - 2010
- Indy 2013
- SwitchBack 2009 - 2012
- IQ Shift 2009 - 2013
- RMK Assault 2009 - 2013
- Seat height is the same as the standard OEM seat
Top Craftsmanship & Materials! Seats are 100% USA Made!
The best just got even better with the new BOSS Seat designs. Boss Seats new designs are now 100% USA Made with only the best materials and craftsmanship making this seat an all out winner! Whether you're riding on the mountain, on the trail, or in a competition, the Boss Seat will give you ultimate comfort all day long! Save 'your seat' and ride only with a BOSS Seat!
Why BOSS Seats are the BEST in the Industry:
- Achieve overall sled weight reduction!
BOSS helps you put your snowmobile on a diet and makes it possible to shed some easy pounds. If you're even remotely interested in taking weight off your sled, a BOSS Seat is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to do it. Simply by replacing your stock seat with a BOSS Seat, you can instantly shed as much as 10 pounds!
- Achieve maximum riding comfort!
Known throughout the snowmobile industry for their advanced seat foam formula, the BOSS Seat continues to be at the top for seat comfort.
- 100% Resistant to Water Retention!
Ever notice how your stock seat has a tendency to soak up more water than a camel? After a few rides, it is not uncommon for your stock seat to soak up several pounds of water. BOSS Seats uses an innovative Vent System to allow your seat to breath - keeping it both dry and light. In addition, BOSS Seat's Patented foam structure uses a close-celled foam that is 100% resistant to water retention. Simply put, your BOSS Seat starts out Lightweight, and its guaranteed to stay that way.
BOSS Seat Features:
- All Black Finish with a BOSS Logo
- HR advanced seat foam formula for ultimate riding comfort
- Classic Seat offer 5 storage compartments
- YKK strong water-resistant zippers
- Fade, fray, & cold-crack resistant material
- Factory fit and finish
- Easy step by step installation instructions included.
- Tail light is optional for the Classic Seat Style (customer install instructions included).
Classic Seat versus Pro Seat Option:
- The Classic Series
The Classic BOSS Seat offers ample storage compartments and is considered their standard/most popular seat design. Designed for trail and mountain snowmobile riders alike!
- The Pro Series with StudGrip™
Gripping material is added on both sides of the seat for maximum rider maneuverability. The Pro Series seat is designed with a single retractable hidden storage pouch to keep overall weight to a minimum. This seat style is best suited for competition or those wanting the least amount of storage/weight for their snowmobile.